August 6, 2014

The Experience

If you're reading this post right now, you may have gotten your picture taken by me and I asked you a few questions about your life. First of all, if you were one of these gracious people, I thank you! This is a part of a project I am titling The Experience. I plan to collect the answers from your questions with the pictures and compile a book comparing the answers from people across the world.

My inspiration for this has come from my intrigue with cultures and people after living in the United States, London and now Germany. I firmly believe that at heart we all want the same things but are guided in other directions because of the cultures were placed in. I have also heard some of the most profound insights about life and some of the best conversations with people of whom I have simply walked up to on the street. I am exited to continue this project and hopefully see the results within the next few years. Please continue to check my blog for the postings from The Experience.

Sincerely
-Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment